December 1, 2011

What they do look like now? (celebs who were hot)

There are some pkotos of actresses that used to be hot (or not) on 90's.
Would you like to know what do they look like nowadays?
Some of them are better now!

1. Topanga (Danielle Fishel – Boy Meets World)
20060524_bmw.jpg
She was brainy, hot and into goofy guys. She was the perfect girlfriend before any of us even really wanted one. That was Topanga.
And now?
9190-danielle_fishel_s_road_dui_sex_tape_inevitable.jpg
She’s still pretty damn hot, and her chest is distracting me from her horribly ugly pants. She hosts that one show on E! and I think she’s quite cute indeed.
2.  Joey (Katie Holmes – Dawson’s Creek)
35nanf5.jpg
Back before Tom locked her in the basement Katie Holmes was the lovable Joey on Dawson’s Creek. True story, I thought she was Dawson since I had never watched the show. What, Dawson could be a girl’s name.
And now?
3327940294_a778b317bb1.jpg
Make all the “locked in Tom Cruise’s basement” jokes you want (and I just did), but when photographed correctly, Kate Holmes is hotter than she ever was.
3. Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar – Buffy the Vampire SlayTer
buffy-vampire-slayer-ft06.jpg
The teen vampire slayer that drove a stake through many of our hearts, Buffy was the ultimate 90s badass girl.
And now?
maxim-1.jpg
I though only vampires didn’t age?
4.  Rachel (Jennifer Aniston – Friends)
003frn_jennifer_aniston_039.jpg
Ugh, I hated Rachel, but I know a million people loved her so I felt obligated to include her in this list. I just don’t think Jennifer Aniston is hot, and no amount of nudity and ties will change that.
And now?
jennifer_anitson_gq_bw_3_big000x0500x756.jpg
Damn it! What did I just say? But you went and tried it anyway. After her split with Brad Pitt, Aniston is mostly tabloid and romantic comedy fodder these days. Quite the body though, even I have to admit.
5.  Winnie Cooper (Danica McKeller – The Wonder Years)
kev-and-winnie.jpg
I have a feeling Winnie was many people’s first crush, despite her complete and utter lack of attractiveness for most of The Wonder Years.
And now?
gtsorcerer-274-scan-danicamckellar-maximuk01-2006-04.jpg
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?


No comments:

Post a Comment