December 1, 2011

Gallery of girls not dressed as pikachu!!


jessica-nigri.jpg

mudkip.jpg
Sexy Misty (she really did it for me when I was twelve)
misty-copy.jpg
Sexy Raichu (and unsexy friend)
raichu.jpg
Sexy Leafeon (they made Eevee evolve more? I stopped after Red and Blue)
leafeon.jpg
Sexy Team Rocket (wait, are both of them girls? James always was a bit of a queen)
team-rocket.jpg
Sexy Charmander (I want to see the tail)
charmander.jpg
Sexy Squirtle (with sexy Pikachu sneaking in)
squirtle.jpg
Sexy Nurse Joy (or any other sexy nurse from any other manga, but I’m told it’s Joy)
nurse-joy.jpg
Sexy May (she was after my time, nice biker spandex)
may_haruka.jpg
Sexy Vaporeon (and sexy evil Eevee evolution I don’t know the name of)
pokemans.jpg
Sexy Zangoose (why yes, it is an evolution of sexy Pikachu girl)
zangoose.jpg
I swear, if this girl ends up posing in Playboy for dressing up like a Pokemon…
BONUS: Sexy Pichu from reader TaylorWalker
taypichu.jpg
taypichuuuuu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment