November 26, 2011

The weirdest Guinness records


Fastest 100m Hurdles Wearing Swim Fins

Christopher Irmscher set the record with 14.82 seconds, in Germany, on September 13, 2008. I think that I can run that fast, but in my sneakers.
The Weirdest Guiness Records

Fastest Time To Shoot 10 Arrows

F**k Orlando Bloom, this guy should play Legolas in LotR – Luis Caídas Martín from Spain on El Show de los records in Madrid, Spain on 4 June 2006 have shot ten arrows in just 1 min 7 sec!!
The Weirdest Guiness Records

Most Torches Extinguished In 30 Seconds

This man is really cool – he extinguish torches faster than you can blow out the candles. Hubertus Wawra from Germany on Ab India Todega in Mumbai, India, on 21 February 2011 have extinguish 39 torches in 30 sec. Oh, I’ve forgot to say  you one tiny detail – he did it with his mouth!
The Weirdest Guiness Records

Most Balloons Inflated By The Nose In 3 Minutes

Can you inflate 23 balloons in 3 minutes? This man can do it – but through his nose! The record was set by Andrew Dahl (USA) on the set of Lo Show dei Record in Rome, Italy, on 18 March 2010.
The Weirdest Guiness Records

Most Knives Thrown Around A Human Target in 1 Minute

The Great Throwdini (Dr David R. Adamovich) threw 102 14” throwing knives around his partner Tina Nagy in 1 minute. 102 knives!!! I can’t raise and lower my arm 102 times in a minute (maybe I can, but I haven’t try), but certainly I can’t throw an object so many times, especially knives! In living target! And all of them to thrust in!
The Weirdest Guiness Records

No comments:

Post a Comment