December 20, 2011

Find out How Kelly Osbourne Broke Her Hand

Kelly Osbourne fractured her left hand in three places over the weekend, which isn't exactly newsworthy nor is it that funny… until you hear how she did it. 
Kelly Osbourne (L-R) Kelly Osbourne and Lourdes Leon attend the Material Girl "Lucky Stars" casting call at Macy's Herald Square on November 2, 2011 in New York City.
The self-proclaimed "most accident prone/stupid person in the world" couldn't handle (pun intended) the rather tall hotel bed she was sleeping in and clumsily rolled off the side. Osbourne tweeted, "I fell out of my bed sleeping last night and fractured my hand in 3 places! I'm staying in a hotel and the bed is so tall I must have dropped about 4 1/2 feet."
Kelly Osbourne - E! Entertainment Launch
Looks like Miss Osbourne needs to invest in those child-proofing bumpers parents use for their children, and under no circumstances is she allowed to call top bunk. 

Thankfully, Kelly had her mom there to play nurse. "It's my left hand & I'm left handed so my mom has to brush my hair & cut my food 4 me I feel like a baby again. Of course my mom is loving it! The worst part is I permanently look like I'm giving everyone the thumbs up because of the way it's casted! I look like such a tw*t," Osbourne joked.

Kelly Osbourne - Kelly Osbourne Out Shopping In Beverly Hills
This isn't the first time Kelly Osbourne has found her way into a hospital on account of a klutzy miscue. Earlier this year, she got a concussion from a dance move gone wrong at a night club.

No comments:

Post a Comment