December 2, 2011

What they do look like now? (celebs who were hot) No2


There are some pkotos of actresses that used to be hot (or not) on 90's.
Would you like to know what do they look like nowadays?
Some of them are better now!
I found some more!!!
6. Clarissa (Melissa Joan Hart – Clarissa Explains It All)
clarissaexplainsitall.jpg
I also looked up Alex Mack just to find out they’re the same damn person.
And now?
melissa-joan-hart-sabrina.jpg
Well, I see she still likes hanging out in bed.
7. Kelly Taylor (Jennie Garth – Beverly Hills 90210)
90210kellytaylor.jpg
I didn’t watch 90210, but I felt I should put someone in there on this list. Kelly Taylor seemed like the obvious choice.
And now?
jennie-garth0518.jpg
Aww, she’s nice, and doing charity. Way to be Jennie Garth. And you’re cute.
8. Lucy Camden (Beverly Mitchell – 7th Heaven)
l363a46880000_1_1030.jpg
No, screw Jessica Biel, Lucy Camden was the shit when I was growing up, though I can’t remember exactly why.
And now?
0000036047_20061130153501.jpg
Cute, but she kind of looks like a surprised forest animal.
9. Kelly Kapowski (Tiffani Amber Theissen – Saved by the Bell)
orig-7975421.jpg
DAMN. I totally forgot that Kelly Kapowski was this hot, and in her heyday had all these girls beat by a MILE.
And now?
tiffany-742967.bmp
Oh what a surprise, hotness grows up to be hot.
10. Kimberly the Pink Ranger (Amy Jo Johnson – Power Rangers)
kimberly.jpg
Yes, come on. You now you loved her, even if you didn’t want her action figure.
And now?
amy_jo_johnson_1.jpg
Quite the cutie, and not sprawled out on a bed naked like most of these girls. Stay classy Amy Jo.

1 comment: